Welcome to GamerMob.com!

GamerMob is an internet video gaming forum to discuss all things gaming. Join the discussion around PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Switch, iOS, Android and more.

Feedback What are your thoughts on the new logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Designer
Designer
Authenticated
May 21, 2020
As you may have noticed, we have switched to a new logo; with that change, you may have noticed various other changes related to the site, those changes will soon be addressed and will not be talked about any further in this thread.
  • What do you think about our new logo, do you like or dislike it compared to the original?
  • Do you feel as if its design is pertinent to the site's content and niche?
Thank you in advance.

bittersweet

Getting Started
Apr 30, 2020
Can we see a side by side or have an image of the original in this thread to compare to?

Zach

Administrator
Administrator
Premium
Authenticated
Mar 25, 2020
Can we see a side by side or have an image of the original in this thread to compare to?
Here is the old one

bYZk8j7.png

Reactions: Jay

bittersweet

Getting Started
Apr 30, 2020
I don't know, I kind of like the older one. Change the controller to gray or black, boom, still works.

Gabriel

Designer
Designer
Authenticated
May 21, 2020
I don't know, I kind of like the older one. Change the controller to gray or black, boom, still works.

The older logo bolstered a variety of issues and was not suitable for use across various different devices. The newer version can be used versatilely and also comes in scalable vector graphics format; I'm still working on tweaks to it, however, the tweaks being made are, but not limited to:

• Lettering and letter spacing, the current "a" looks more like an "o".
  • Color tweaks.

Reactions: Jay

Jay

Getting Started
Apr 22, 2020
I thought the same thing about the "a". Other than that, it still looks cool even as "Gomer Mob" imo ?

Gabriel

Designer
Designer
Authenticated
May 21, 2020
I thought the same thing about the "a". Other than that, it still looks cool even as "Gomer Mob" imo ?
Yep, I just wanted to go with a style that was consistent throughout, it'll be changed soon, I've just been swamped with real life stuff and other tasks.

Gabriel

Designer
Designer
Authenticated
May 21, 2020
Almost looks like GomerMob, instead of GamerMob.

Yeah, I plan on fixing that as soon as I get some more free time, this was kind of just a quick fix. I plan on doing something vector based.

Zach

Administrator
Administrator
Premium
Authenticated
Mar 25, 2020
Yeah, I plan on fixing that as soon as I get some more free time, this was kind of just a quick fix. I plan on doing something vector based.
Yeah get on it Gabe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEMBERS ONLINE

No members online now.