Welcome to GamerMob.com!

GamerMob is an internet video gaming forum to discuss all things gaming. Join the discussion around PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Switch, iOS, Android and more.

PC Journey Is Coming to Steam This June

• Staff
Journey-official-artwork.jpg

Annapurna Interactive and thatgamecompany will be bringing its critically acclaimed adventure game Journey to Steam on June 11.

A Steam page for Journey is now up, allowing players to add the game to their wishlists. It also lists the June 11 as the “planned release date.” The Steam version will include Steam achievements, full controller support, and 18 supported languages with subtitles. A price has yet to be listed. However, it does cost $14.99 on the Epic Games Store, which is probably a good indicator for the Steam version’s price.

Additionally, the system requirements are also revealed. Here is what you will need to play Journey on PC:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 | AMD FX-4350
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450 | AMD Radeon HD 5750
  • Storage: 4 GB Storage
On the Journey Steam page, the above specifications are listed as the minimum requirements. Currently, there are no recommended requirements listed. However, the Epic Games Store listing shows the above as the recommended requirements.

Journey initially released for PC via Epic Games Store on June 6, 2019; that is roughly a year before the Steam release. If you have no ties to a digital storefront, you can play Journey on PC right now through the Epic Games Store.

Originally launching for PS3 in 2012 with a PS4 release in 2015, Journey puts you in the role of a robed traveler as you traverse various landscapes to reach a distant mountain. It is one of the most beloved video games within the past 10 years, winning several awards from various outlets. It was even nominated for a Grammy.

Personally, Journey is one of those games I think everyone should play at least once. It is such a brilliant experience with stunning visuals, fantastic music, and an emotional tale. Even years after its release, I cannot recommend this game enough.

MEMBERS ONLINE

No members online now.