Welcome to GamerMob.com!

GamerMob is an internet video gaming forum to discuss all things gaming. Join the discussion around PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Switch, iOS, Android and more.

Off-Topic Introduce yourself to the community!

Zach

Administrator
Administrator
Premium
Authenticated
Mar 25, 2020
Hello all and welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself to the community in this thread. I hope to see you stick around!

Smokey

Getting Started
Apr 8, 2020
Smokey here! I'm an avid gamer, webmaster (owner of Revillution.net) and streamer on Mixer. :) Site looks great so far! Keep up the great work! :)

BradP

Getting Started
Apr 13, 2020
Hi everyone i am Brad

Have been a member of the Xenforo community for 10yrs + and have recently hung up my keyboard of running/owening websites i have had loads of fun over the years and to be honest spent a good few dollars on trying to get the sites off the ground and running but in all honestly i just enjoyed seeing a site transform into something sexy looking and that was my hobby.

Anyway this site seems pretty sexy from the off and look foward to seeing how it goes :)

Zach

Administrator
Administrator
Premium
Authenticated
Mar 25, 2020
Hello everyone!

Can we get some more sections?
Hi welcome to the site! At the current moment I do want to limit the amount of forums added as we are still in the starting up phase.

Merciless

Getting Started
Nov 26, 2020
Hello,

I'm Merciless, I'm an avid gamer and professional graphic designer, I'm glad to be here and I can't wait to get involved with the community.

Asys

Getting Started
Nov 26, 2020
Hey, everyone. I'm Asys (Dan). I'm a 2nd year student paramedic, I used to be really big into (console) gaming several years ago but fell out of it because I was kind of addicted :/. My girlfriend doesn't want me to get back in to gaming because of my past but I won't tell her if you don't haha. I'm probably looking to get into PC gaming, I'm in the process of saving up for a decent rig so for now I'm just going to play eye spy and get comfortable around the lingo again! :D

MEMBERS ONLINE

No members online now.