What's new

Welcome to GamerMob.com!

GamerMob is an internet video game forum to discuss the latest in gaming. Join the discussion around PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Switch, and Mobile gaming. Join us today!

Off-Topic Introduce yourself to the community!

Zach

Administrator
Administrator
Gold Member
Reaction score
  • Staff
Hello all and welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself to the community in this thread. I hope to see you stick around!

Smokey

Getting Started
Reaction score
Smokey here! I'm an avid gamer, webmaster (owner of Revillution.net) and streamer on Mixer. :) Site looks great so far! Keep up the great work! :)

BradP

Getting Started
Reaction score
Hi everyone i am Brad

Have been a member of the Xenforo community for 10yrs + and have recently hung up my keyboard of running/owening websites i have had loads of fun over the years and to be honest spent a good few dollars on trying to get the sites off the ground and running but in all honestly i just enjoyed seeing a site transform into something sexy looking and that was my hobby.

Anyway this site seems pretty sexy from the off and look foward to seeing how it goes :)

gayatrump

Getting Started
Reaction score
Hallo all, my name is Gaya and I have just joined this forum

faloofa

Getting Started
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Ezekiel. I enjoy gaming and am currently building a gaming PC.

Zach

Administrator
Administrator
Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Can we get some more sections?
Hi welcome to the site! At the current moment I do want to limit the amount of forums added as we are still in the starting up phase.

Celebrate Geekmas all year 'round with a Loot Crate subscription!