- Mar 25, 2020
GamerMob Site Rules/Guidelines
Welcome to GamerMob! We are excited to have you onboard, but as with most things in life, there are rules. GamerMob is a gaming community and with all communities, there are different views and opinions. By using the site, you agree to follow the rules/guidelines set in place.
- No pornographic material
- All posts are required to be in English.
- No excessive swearing - We have a Language Filter so please do not bypass it.
- Use the search function before posting.
- No inappropriate usernames.
- Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
- Do not make posts complaining about actions against your account - These are to be kept private and between the members of staff.
- Absolutely NO flaming. Posts containing hostile language or rudeness directed at staff or other members will not be tolerated. All flames will be immediately deleted and posters who engage in flaming will be issued an official warning from staff.
- Do not post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you post the URL to the original source giving them credit.
- No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.
- Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account suspension.
We moderate the forum on a common sense basis and would ask that each of our visitors to obey simple rules when posting on the forum.
We have a very wide range of user groups represented on the forum so please don't post excessive swear words, pornographic pictures or anything that you wouldn’t want your own kid accessing!
The moderators can and will move topics that are posted in the wrong area, and they will also close/edit topics that they deem unfit.
The moderators will issue warnings for wrongful behavior and their decision is not up for debate!
Users may also be banned without notice or explanation from the team if we feel it is in the best interests of the community.