- Aug 25, 2020
Fall Guys will receive its first post-launch patch tomorrow, which will add a level featured in the beta as well as fix many issues and bugs. The new level is Jump Showdown, which is very similar to Jump Club; the survival game where you must jump over a rotating bar while avoiding getting knocked off the platform. Jump Showdown ups the challenge, adding falling platforms and another bar to avoid.
The update will also fix issues in specific minigames, change the odds for which game gets selected in the final round, resolve some matchmaking issues, and more. Here are the full patch notes, as posted on the Fall Guys Twitter:We're about to drop a new level into rotation!!!
Jump Showdown - A fan-favourite from the beta! We'll be adding it in our first update TOMORROW! Patch-notes in the thread More new levels will be coming soon - along with new features & costumes pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP — Fall Guys (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only - Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC