Welcome to GamerMob.com!

GamerMob is an internet video gaming forum to discuss all things gaming. Join the discussion around PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Switch, iOS, Android and more.

Xbox PlayStation Nintendo PC Dead by Daylight Crossplay and Cross-Friends Now Available on Consoles & PC

• Staff
Who doesn’t want more victims in Dead by Daylight, right? Behaviour Interactive has heard the please of gamers everywhere, and has now enabled Dead by Daylight crossplay! Cross-friends is also available, and yes, this is for consoles and PC!

To help people guide through this new game-changing new feature, an FAQ has been released.

Dead by Daylight crossplay FAQ:
WHICH PLATFORMS ARE INCLUDED IN CROSS-PLAY?
You will be able to play between Steam, Microsoft Store, Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The Dead by Daylight Mobile game is not included in cross-play. Stadia will also join other platforms at launch
SINCE CROSS-PLAY IS HAPPENING, IS MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SUPPORT GOING TO BE ADDED IN?
There’s no current plan at the moment.
Now that cross-play and cross-friends are available, how about cross-progression?
We will communicate more information about cross-progression when we are closer to the feature release.
IF OTHER PLATFORMS HAVE CONTENT I CANNOT ACCESS ON MY PLATFORM, WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I PLAY WITH THESE PLAYERS?
You will play against these players as you would any other, you will see the content as they play it. The only restriction is that you will not be able to access the content if it isn’t available on your platform.
WHAT HAPPENS IF ONE PLATFORM GETS AN UPDATE LATE?
To be able to cross-play together, platforms needs to be on the same version of the game. If one platform gets the update late, they will match together (not cross-play) until they are on the same version as the others.
CAN I CHAT WITH OTHER PLATFORM’S PLAYERS
The in-game chat will not be available or visible to console players. Players on PC (Steam and Windows Store) will still have access to pre-game and post-game chat.
How can I communicate with my friends on other platforms?
Whereas we have no means to communicate inside the game, you can join our amazing Discord community here https://discord.gg/PpF8Ae to join more than 140K Dead by Daylight players and join play sessions.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE CROSS-PLAY?
Go in Settings / Disable Cross-Platform play
WHAT HAPPENS IF A PLAYER DEACTIVATES CROSS-PLAY?
The player will play only with players from their platform. The matchmaking time might be longer as there will be less players to match with.
IF I REPORT A PLAYER FROM ANOTHER PLATFORM WHAT HAPPENS?
This will function the same way as it was before. A report will be sent and investigated by our team.
IF A PLAYER HAS A BAD USERNAME WHAT CAN I DO?
If a player is using a bad username, you can use the in-game report and report the player. Furthermore, if they are on your own platform, you can report them to your platform provider.
HOW DO I KNOW THE OTHER PLAYERS PLATFORMS?
Players that play on a different platform will have a logo identifying they are connecting from the cross-play feature but it will not specify which platform they are from.
Aside from crossplay, there’s also a new patch released earlier this week that included gameplay-related changes.

dead-by-daylight-cross-play.jpg

MEMBERS ONLINE

No members online now.